December 23, 2010

~December 23, 2010~

Day One:
something that is funny to you


So yesterday my mom said we need to have a serious talk....
this is our "serious" talk:

Mom: JaCee I really want this Christmas to be special. I mean it's your last Christmas at home.
JaCee: Uh Mom... They give you a Christmas break in college.... You act like I'm getting married
Mom: If you go to Suu (Southern Utah University), then your going to meet some guy in the first week. and your going to marry him. Hes going to try to impress you by telling you his family owns half the town. But really Poedunk (not a real place) only has a population of 7. Once you get there it will be population 8. His father will be the mayor, and you will be the school teacher. For your wedding present you'll get a horse named Oscar.
JaCee: haha you obviously don't know me mom
Mom: They wont have a mall. Just a gas station... I already know my Christmas present is going to be a bag of doritos. And then you'll have snotty nosed children with the names of Moroni, and Levi. Every day you will wear overalls.
JaCee: Mom i dont think they make overalls any more...
Mom: Oh they do.... For Poedunk. And for Christmas you'll buy glue on nails from the gas station. I'll have to get you a pitch fork, overalls, and new work boots. You wont be able to stay long... you'll have to get back to your crops.
JaCee: Didnt you meet dad your first week at SUU?
Mom: Yes. And my mother gave me shit for living in OREM. She didnt think they had indoor plumbing.
JaCee: Oh gosh.



**this is a real conversation**