Christmas Eve.
The one thing I want for Christmas... You can't find in a store..



Three years ago I had my first kiss under a mistletoe on Christmas Eve. With a boy named Jace.
Two years ago I had a wonderful boyfriend named Samuel Laney who helped me wrap presents all month long. He sat on my couch with me on Christmas Eve because I was sick. On Christmas day we went to my grandma's and we went to his house. He was so excited to give me my Christmas gift. It was so stinkin' cute. On our way home from his house we saw a couple in a small car get stuck in the snow, My cute little boyfriend gave them a ride home in a blizzard.
Last Year Preston Powell came over in his cute little Pj's and hung out at my house with my WHOLE family (brave boy). We played games, and talked for hours and hours. There is never a dull moment when hes around It was nice to not be alone.
I must say I miss these three gentlemen. Each one had a different something about them. But things change, feelings change, people change... Life doesn't stop for anyone. I do not talk to Preston Powell, or Samuel Laney. Every once in a great while I will talk to Jace. This Christmas there will be no boy sitting on my couch with me, no boy going to my grandma's with me, and no boy kissing me under the mistletoe. But for once, I'm totally okay with it. I get to spend the whole day with my family. This is my last year at home before I go off to college. And who knows, maybe I will be married next year... and living in Poedunk (; haha


* I promise Preston doesn't do his hair like that all the time.
we were on tour. (: