December 8, 2010

~December 8, 2010~

Bad traffic, crowded shops and rude people. Yep, It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I haven't blogged in a long time because well... Nothing too exciting has happened. But just so you all know... I've lost 4 pounds this week. (:
I had "the talk" with my dancer partner Paul. Paul decided he wants to dance, and he promised he would take this seriously.... He PINKY PROMISED! Now its time to kick it in the ass and get working. Also Sarah and I have been chillin' with Paul too much... we caught Paulyosis. We both talk and do actions like Paul. Haha just let it happen??

Lately I've been in this nice, cutesy mood. So I thought I would share some of my favorite quotes and sayings. (this does not mean they are all happy, cute, or nice)

  • One day you will wake up and realize how amazing she really was, and when that day comes, she will be waking up next to the man who already knew.
  • It's one thing to dance with your feet, it's another thing to dance with your heart.
  • I know I don't have the prettiest face for you to look at, or the skinniest waist for you to hold, but I promise I do have the biggest heart to love you with
  • The devil made me do it the first time, the second time I did it on my own.
  • I don't reach out to you because I'm needy or lonely. I am strong enough to stand alone. It's just that my days are a little bit brighter with you around.
  • I don't miss him.... I miss the person he used to be.
  • They say.."Dance like there's no-one watching." but really, whats the point? I say "Dance like there is a hot guy watching." Works a lot better!
  • I don't miss you, i just miss having somebody care the way you did before she came around.
  • I would love to spray you down with a bottle of BITCH B GONE!

Since its Christmas I'm going to deck my blog out in Christmas stuff. (:

ps. i love this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQc2xfA3bFU

nineteen days <3