How do you feel.
When I look in the mirror I see a big fat lady. Now your probably thinking "wow dramatic teenage girl". And you are very right. I realize I am not fat, but I am not the size I used to be. The past month or so I have been very self conscious. I turned down a swimming date with a really cute boy. So I have come to a conclusion to start MY NEW 30 DAY CHALLENGE today.
Five minutes ago I threw away all my Halloween Kit Kats that I stole from the trick or treat bowl. And that is just the start my friends. Here is what is going to go down in the next 30 days.
I'm going to....
- Limit myself to one Red Bull a week.
- Run a mile every other day.
- 500 sit ups every day.
- Only eat out once a week. (minus Sadies)
- Do my Ab Circle Pro for 30 minutes every day (we'll see if this 200 dollar contraption works)
- Continue to kick it with 'The 500 Pound Club' ... But eat healthier.
- Think positive thoughts
- Pray


BTW: Paul and I are competing tomorrow morning! Wish us luck!
We have a hot date that night. (sadies)