Another letter to someone in your past.
Dear person, I used to think so highly about you, you were my strength, and my shoulder to cry on. You were so strong and humble, you were someone who made me a better person. I trusted you with all my secrets and feelings. You wore confidence like make up. And it made you unlike any other person I know. We used to laugh, until we couldn't breathe. Just when I thought life couldn't get any better the bitch squad showed up. and tore us apart. Everything became such a competition, we would fight for each others attention. What the hell happened? We went from talking every single hour, to not talking, to avoiding eye contact. You left me when I needed you the most. Because of you I'm stuck here at Lehi High, I cry every morning before I go to school. I hate it that bad. Then you talk crap on me to a boy that I've liked since 8th grade? That's low.
Then I get a message from you (randomly) asking for forgiveness. My mind has stopped, and my heart is frozen. I have absolutely no idea what to do. Most people would say tell them to screw off. But its much more complex. I've put hours and hours of thought into this and I'm willing to give you a second chance. But only if your the old you. Cause the new you is part of the bitch squad! I'm ready to try, when you are...