What are you looking for.
Many people ask what I'm looking for... Well that's a very good question cause every day I seem to change my mind. My mother bugs me every day that I need to find someone I care about. Someone to help me get out of the 'dead zone'. But I really just don't know. I watch cute movies like Dear John and The Last Song and it makes me want a cute little boyfriend. But then I see the way my good friend's boyfriend treats her and I'm quickly back to square one.
The last few days I've been thinking and thinking about what I truly want. And now I defiantly know. I do want a man in my life. Nothing too serious. He doesn't even have to be my boyfriend, just someone that makes my heart skip a beat. I'm ready to find someone who will be there for me. I want to be able to look into the audience (when I'm dancing) and see him in the front row smiling. Someone who will sit on my roof while we eat fried rice and drink red bull together. Some one who will walk around the block with me 3492043 times without complaining. Someone who's not embarrassed to be with me. The kind of guy who will make me laugh when I'm having a bad day. I'm ready to wake up to sweet texts, and have late night phone conversations. I don't think I'm ready to fall in 'love' but maybe.... I do know that I am ready to fall in 'like'. I really want to find my high school sweetheart. <3



