November 8, 2010

~November 8, 2010~

Day Twenty Four:
a letter to someone in your past


Dear Person (I will not mention his name),
I can't even begin to explain the things that pop into my head when I think about you. You make me angry. Every time I see your name pop up on face book, or on my phone the devil takes over my body and i forget my manners. I've never wanted to punch someone in the face SO bad.
I can't believe I fell for your little tricks. Your so full of yourself its ridiculous. Every time we got in a fight you called my mommy to fix it. I cant wait until you see the bridges you've burned... And then realize there's no other way back home.
I hate the way you call my mommy, I hate the way you suck up to my family, I hate the way they think your so perfect, I hate your attitude, I hate the way you would come mother always made to see you, I hate the way my mother always made me forgive you, I hate when you sing in the car, I hate when you hug me when I clearly cant stand you, I hate all the notes you left on my car, I hate how you make me feel so little, I hate how you think your better then everyone else, I hate the way your always so health, I hate the way your good at everything, I hate how you always have awesome luck, I hate that you broke all of our promises, and most of all I hate your big brown eyes.
No matter how much you beg, plead, or how many times you call my mom, wait outside my house, or call my cell phone. I will NEVER forgive you. And I will never ever ever ever come back to you. I don't want to be friends, so leave me alone.

Love, JaCee

FYI: I'm normally a really nice, caring person. If you knew this was you would understand why he makes me so angry.