October 10, 2010

~October 10, 2010~

Crazy weekend... Hung out with Coty on Friday night. Kelli and I drove to snow college on Saturday night for Gabrielle's home coming. We had a blow out 6 miles away from Nephi. My Sister and Nephew came. So did AAA. (: haha. We had a great time and it was good to see Gabrielle and Preston. We all had blue dresses.




So I decided to do a 30 day blog challenge. This means at least ONE post a day.
We'll see how this goes.

Day One:

5 songs I listen to when I'm happy, sad, mad, or hyper.

Happy:
  1. Trouble - nevershoutnever
  2. Knock Out - Lil Wayne
  3. Goodbye- Kristinia Debarge
  4. Boom Boom Bang - Ke$ha
  5. Love Like Whoa - Ready Set
Sad:
  1. September - Daughtry
  2. 'Til Summer Comes Around - Keith Urban
  3. Life After You - Daughtry
  4. Just To See You Smile - Tim McGraw
  5. Keep Forgetting - Jojo
Mad:
  1. Indestructible - Disturbed
  2. Congratulations, I hate you - Alesana
  3. You and Me - Attack Attack
  4. Burn It To the Ground - Nickelback
  5. All the Same - Sick Puppies
Hyper:
  1. Take your shirt off - T-pain
  2. Animals - Nickelback
  3. Take it Off- Ke$ha
  4. 2 Step Remix - T-Pain, Jim Jones & E-40
  5. Pretty Boy Swag- Soulja boy