Something you are excited for.
So I have a few things I'm excited for (:

The first one is going on tour with my amazing ballroom team(: We get the opportunity to drive all the way to California. We get to dance in Disneyland, and take master classes. We'll also go to the beach, California Adventures, and I think Sea World. Let me tell you there is never a dull moment on LHSBDC. We're a good time(: California watch out cause we're coming for you!!!

Number two, I can't wait to see my friend Kenna Moore. She moved to Arizona a while back and I miss her so much! Kenna always has a smile on her face and she always knows how to cheer someone up. Kenna is such a strong person, she's gone through so much and she still holds her head up high. Her boobs are like the size of my head and its quite unfair but I still love her. I'm proud to call this girl one of my bestfriends. Side by side, or miles apart, a best friend will always stay in your heart! Love ya girlfriend.
Number Three, I'm excited for Gabrielle to come home this weekend. We always do something crazy, we play mile marker, take pictures on a bus, and sneak into EHS. Gabrielle has become one of my best friends this past summer. It sucks hella bad that she goes to school so far away. But it never stops us from kicking it. Ive been to her college a few times, (remember when I tripped down the stairs..haha), and she comes home every so often. She's always there for me, even if its over facebook. We're a good time (: