An interview with Brad Friis.

I don't really know this boy at all. But I have a lot of single friends who might wanna get to know this hottie(: So I thought what the heck, it will add some excitement to my 30 day blog challenge. Maybe he's the right one for you.
Q: What's your favorite color?
A: Blue :)
Q: Are you single?
A: Yup, have been for a while ha
Q: What does your dream girl look like?
A: hmmm blonde, hot, good figure
Q: What are you look for exactly relationship wise?
A: I am looking for a relationship, and it just depends where that takes me
Q: What do you think is your best quality?
A: Every girl I've ever been with says I'm so sweet. So I guess that I'm sweet ha
Q: Worst?
A: hmm I guess that I can be a jealous guy
Q: What is a good date to you?
A: Just when me and the girl connect
Q: What's your favorite hobby?
A: Basketball
Q: How old are you? And when is your birthday?
A: I'm eighteen. And my birthday is February 18, 1992
Q: What's your biggest fear?
A: Being alone
Q: What do you wanna be when you grow up?
A: Something in business
Q: What's the cutest thing you've ever done for a girl?
A: Well maybe the cutest thing is something I'll do for you :)