October 3, 2010

~October 3, 2010~

Gabrielle came home this weekend, so we went up the canyon to see some friends who were camping. Here's a few pictures!

.....................................................................................................
20 Interesting things about yourself:

  1. I was born with a Spinal Bifida dimple.... But i am not paralyzed.
  2. My right foot in 1 inch bigger than my left.
  3. My blues and greens are flipped. The sky is green and the grass is blue
  4. I have been dancing for 15 years.
  5. I have lived in Lehi, in the same House my whole life.
  6. My first kiss was on Christmas eve under a mistletoe.
  7. I was 2nd runner up for Lehi's most outstanding teen.
  8. I had my Binky until I was 6.
  9. I ABSOLUTELY hate collarbones. I even hate the word.
  10. I have nine piercings.
  11. My favorite color is yellow... But I hate wearing that color.
  12. I hate meat. I dont like eating it. But I do cause if I don't I get extremely sick.
  13. I'm an awful cook.
  14. I'm terrified of boys. I don't want to get hurt.
  15. I LOVE LOVE LOVE diet coke.
  16. I don't like chocolate.
  17. I lost my mom to two dogs. I'm not even freaking kidding.
  18. I prefer rain over sunshine.
  19. I cry every morning before I go to school. I hate going.
  20. I miss my best friend. ):