Something you could never get tired of doing.
DANCING!!!!
As most of you know I love to dance. I started dancing when I was two years old at a studio called Jazz n' Place. I did Jazz, Ballet, Tap, Modern, and Theater Arts until 7th grade. In 8th Grade I quit all those styles and started doing ballroom at Dance Sport Universe (dsu). My Teacher Ray Backlund was awesome. We placed 2nd at gemstate and 3rd place in the 1st division at nationals. Ray Backlund retired so I tried out for Lehi Ballroom Dance Company.
I was the youngest on team my first year... Now I have been on the ballroom team for three years. I'm captain too! LHSBDC has changed my life forever. We have kids from every different clique on this team and we all get a long so well. I've met some life long friends in this program and I enjoy every moment I spend with my team. The boys are true gentlemen on this team, and they don't tease us when we show up at 6am. with no make up! I love LHSBDC.
Thank you Calvin Barnum and Nicole Hill for starting a ballroom team at Lehi High School. You've defiantly changed my life!




