October 12, 2010

~October 12, 2010~

Day Three:
A picture of yourself two years ago, and picture of you now.
-what has changed?

Obviously you can see my hair has changed dramatically. I went from a dirty blonde to lady gaga blonde. I've aged and lost my sickly tan. I lost my front bangs, and my hair has grown a good 5 inches (you can't see the back of my hair).

But what has changed so much is not visible in the pictures. I've become so much stronger, I know what I want and I wont settle for anything less. I learned that life is to short to cry over the little pointless things. I've realized who matters, who never did, who won't anymore, and who always will. I try not to let the rumors get to me, I have to remind myself that they don't know the real me, and they haven't walked in my shoes. I've learned a little more communication could of saved so many tears, and every hello ends with a goodbye. Everything I'm not has made me everything I am.





If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living.
-Gail Sheehy