October 19, 2010

~October 19, 2010~

Day Ten:

Something that means a lot to you.


My Blonde necklace means the world to me. I got it the day after my first kiss (Christmas Eve). A few months later I met Samuel Laney at a church dance. A few weeks after that we started dating. When my family went to Hawaii he convinced me to leave it with him so "he wouldn't miss me so much". For some odd reason I left it in Utah. When I was gone, he took it to mikes custom jewelry and made me one just like old one, but his was of real gold. He gave it to me at the carnival in AF as soon as I came home. I wear this necklace everyday. if you look at my pictures I have it on in almost all of them. I wear it rain or shine, Brown hair, blonde hair, or black hair. No, I do not wear it cause it reminds me of Samuel. I wear 'cause it's part of me!!