October 11, 2010

~October 11, 2010~

Day Two:

My dream date.


My dream date is extremely cheesy. But isn't everyone's? There is a small park in Alpine/Cedar Hills that has a lake in the center of it. My dream date would be in the middle of that lake; in a small tiny rowboat. Right when the sun is setting we'd have a candle light romantic dinner with fried rice and redbull. We'd be laughing and talking for hours. Then we would row back to shore and sit by a warm fire until it was time to take me home.
But I don't just want it to be any guy. He has to be special. The type of guy who would sit on my roof with me drinking redbull, eating fried rice and laughing at all the stupid things in my monthly issue of Seventeen Magazine. The type of guy who can make me smile when I'm trying to be mad at him. A guy who will dance with me in the pouring rain, walk around the block when its freezing cold, kiss me in front of his friends, and who isn't embarrassed to be with me when I'm having a bad hair day. Unfortunately I haven't met this guy yet.. And quite frankly I'm not even sure he even exists. But a girl can dream right?


"Find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome. What have you. The right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person worth sticking with"
- Juno